LCGB are delighted to announce an open access conversation with #ActuallyAutistic researcher Dr Aimee Grant. We will be celebrating and supporting neurodiverse families, communities and lactation supporters.
We’ll be talking about:
- How to use respectful, accurate language
- How to support neurodiverse children and parents
- Breastfeeding experiences of neurodiverse parents
- How to care for yourself while working as a lactation advocate if you identify as neurodiverse
- How we’re moving away from a medical model of Autism
- And… the positive stories and experiences of being Autistic
The session also includes resources and materials written and curated by Autistic parents and researchers.